This week saw the release of French Romantic comedy Delicacy (La délicatesse) on DVD, Blu-Ray Starring French superstar Audrey Tatou. To celebrate the release courtesy of our friends at Studio Canal we have 5 copies of the film to give away on DVD.
Adapted from David Foenkinos’ multi-award winning novel, with over 700,000 copies sold, DELICACY is a charming, refreshingly unpredictable romance that darts between heartbreak and humour as it explores loss, love and rebirth.
Nathalie (Audrey Tautou: Amélie, The Da Vinci Code) has a wonderful life. She is young, beautiful and has a deeply passionate marriage with Francois. But when her husband tragically dies in an accident, it brings her world crashing down. Picking up the pieces she throws herself completely into her work, and limits her emotional life to fending off the unwanted attentions of her boss. A few years pass before a sudden attraction shakes her from her melancholy with a spontaneous and unexpected kiss with her co-worker Markus (François Damien: Heartbreaker), a hulking gap-toothed swede big on heart, but small on social skills who her friends soon make plain is more than a little ‘below her league’. The two then embark upon their own journey of recovery, as it begins to become apparent it’s not other’s perceptions so much as their own self doubt that threatens to split this seemingly mismatched pairing apart.
To win Delicacy on DVD please complete the following
[contact-form subject=”Delicacy” to=”email@example.com”] [contact-field label=”Which Of These Films Is Not A Audrey Tatou Film?” type=”radio” required=”true” options=”Little White Lies,Beautiful Lies, Thérèse Desqueyroux ” /] [contact-field label=”Your Name” type=”url” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Address & Postcode Only” type=”textarea” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”I have read, Understood The Terms&Conditions” type=”checkbox” /] [/contact-form]
Deadline: 26th August 2012 / Read our Review of Delicacy
Terms and Conditions
- This prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternatives apply.
- UK & Irish entries only
The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse and Studio Canal have the right to alter, delay or cancel this competition without any notice
- The competition is not opened to employees, family, friends of The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse,Studio Canal employees
- This competition is promoted on behalf of Studio Canal
- If this prize becomes unavailable we have the right to offer an alternative prize instead.
- The Prize is to win Delicacy DVD, 5 winners
- To enter this competition you must send in your answer, name, address only, Deadline August 26th, 2012 (2359hrs)
- Will only accept entries sent to the correct email (win [at] thepeoplesmovies [dot] com), any other entry via any other email will be void.
- If the above form fails please email answer, name address postcode only plus any other instructions to win [at] thepeoplesmovies [dot] com
- automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified, which could result you been banned.
- The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse takes no responsibility for delayed, lost, stolen prizes
- The competition is opened to Aged 13 and over
- Unless Stated Please Do Not Include Telephone Numbers, we don’t need them
- The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email
- This competition is bound by the rules of Scotland,England & Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland.
- By sending your entry for this competition you are confirming you have read and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.