April will be with us in a couple of weeks and 101 Films want to scare the ‘be Jesus’ out of us. The distributor have released the information on their next AGFA titles. Two titles, one a psychotronic
masterpiece of 70s Turkish cinema and a senses-shattering trailer compilation unleashed from the AGFA dungeons.
SWORD AND THE CLAW
They took his money. They took his family. And now, they’ve taken his hands. But they can never take his revenge! Exploding from the same hallucinogenic netherworld as TURKISH STAR WARS, THE SWORD AND THE CLAW stars Turkish genre legend Cüneyt Arkin in his most iconic role. It’s CONAN THE BARBARIAN meets The Three Stooges meets DOLEMITE with more lo-fi bloodshed, pop-art visuals, and bizarro dubbing than the boundaries of reality can handle.
• 4K scan from the only 35mm print in existence!
• Face-smashing action trailers from the AGFA vault!
• Reversible cover art with illustration by Alexis Ziritt (SPACE RIDERS)!
• Bonus movie: BRAWL BUSTERS (1981), 2K scan from an original theatrical print
AGFA HORROR TRAILER SHOW
Unleashed from the dungeon of the American Genre Film Archive (AGFA), THE AGFA HORROR
TRAILER SHOW is a senses-shattering compilation of the most spine-ripping, slime-slinging, soulshredding horror trailers that you’ve never seen. Meticulously constructed by the mad scientists
at AGFA to resemble an otherworldly night at the drive-in, this mixtape features rare trailers,
commercials, and ephemera from the vaults — most of which has never been seen since its original release. And it’s all presented via a 2K scan from a newly struck 35mm theatrical film print of the show! Plus: The journey continues with THE AGFA HORROR TRAILER SHOW: VIDEORAGE, a full-length mixtape created exclusively for this release
• Scanned in 2K from a newly struck 35mm theatrical print.
• Commentary with the AGFA team.
• Short: SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR BRAIN, a found footage horror experiment.
• Reversible cover artwork
• Bonus movie: THE AGFA HORROR TRAILER SHOW: VIDEORAGE, a full-length mixtape celebrating the wildest shot-on-video and direct-to-video trailers from AGFA’s video dungeon.