Witness the Origin of A New Marvel Cinematic Universe Super Hero. After weeks at the top of the box office charts, Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings is ‘coming home’. Shang-Chi debuts on all major digital platforms along with Disney+ and will be available on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD in November!
Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings stars Simu Liu as Shang-Chi, who must face the past he thought he left behind and confront his father, leader of the dangerous Ten Rings organization. The film also stars Awkwafina as Shang-Chi’s friend Katy, Meng’er Zhang, Fala Chen, and Florian Munteanu, with Michelle Yeoh as Ying Nan and Tony Leung as Xu Wenwu.
Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings Bonus Features*
* Gag Reel – Take a look at some of the fun mishaps on set with the cast and crew of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings.
* Deleted Scenes
* They’re Waiting – Shang-Chi and Katy connect with Xialing over a call.
* Take a Shot – Katy has a moment of resolve during a battle.
* Apology – Years after his sudden absence, Shang-Chi tries to apologize to Xialing.
* I’m Here – Shang-Chi and Katy have a conversation in the alley. Katy reassures Shang-Chi that she will always be his support system.
* Pep Talk – In order to turn the tide, Razor Fist encourages Katy during the middle of a battle.
* Greatness – Trevor and Katy bond over passions in their getaway car.
* Escape Tunnel – The gang slips out through Trevor’s escape tunnel in order to secure a getaway vehicle.
* Two Sons – Xu Wenwu compares Shang-Chi and Razor Fist during a tense dinner.
* Postcard – Shang-Chi and Xu Wenwu reunite as father and son. Shang-Chi makes it clear he disagrees with Xu Wenwu’s philosophy.
* Just Friends – Katy and Xialing get to know each other. Xialing asks Katy some personal questions.
* Do It Yourself – Xu Wenwu returns to his empire after the Iron Gang boss is captured.
* Building a Legacy – Go behind the scenes and explore Shang-Chi’s explosive debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
* Family Ties – A deep dive into the rich but complicated legacy of Shang-Chi and Xu Wenwu.
* Audio Commentary – View the film with Audio Commentary by Destin Daniel Cretton and Dave Callaham.
*bonus features may vary by product and retailer
Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings Levels Up to 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™, DVD on 15th November and Will Be Available To Stream On Disney+ and Purchase on Digital from 12th November.