Eureka Entertainment this week released the 90’s post-apocalyptic gore-filled sci-fi horror classic Mindwarp aka Brain Slasher. Also released this week is the slick, suspenseful techno-horror and VHS favourite Pulse, both Out now on Blu-Ray for the first time in the UK as part of Eureka Classics. Fancy winning Blu-ray copy of each film?
In Mindwarp the future, life will be a dream. And reality a nightmare.
In a post-apocalyptic world, one woman (Marta Alicia) relies on computer fantasies to entertain herself, but a glitch sends her to a far-off wasteland to deal with monsters called Crawlers. She is saved by a young rebel (Bruce Campbell; the Evil Dead franchise, Bubba Ho-Tep), but the pair are later captured and brought underground by the Crawlers. There, an overlord called the Seer (Angus Scrimm; the Phantasm series) presides over the kingdom and tries to make life miserable for his captives.
In Pulse, every second of every day, it improves our lives. And in a flash, it can end them.
In today’s world of modern conveniences, everything we rely on is run by electricity. But what happens if the power we take for granted turns against us? Old man Holger knows. He claims electricity is a living presence, whose voice can only be silenced by getting rid of anything that can hear it. Bill Rockland (Cliff De Young; Shock Treatment, Flight of the Navigator) however, refuses to believe him. It must have been an accident when an electric spark ruptured the gas pipe that nearly killed Bill’s son (Joey Lawrence). And it’s surely a coincidence when his wife (Roxanne Hart) is severely scalded by their electric water heater. But when his own power tools attack him and an electrical fire turns their home into a blazing inferno, Bill realises Holger may have been right after all, and perhaps the time has come to finally pull the plug!
Courtesy of Eureka Entertainment, 3 lucky winners will win a Blu-Ray copy of Mindwarp and Pulse. To be one of those lucky winners please answer the following question…
Q.What Bruce Campbell film does he star as Elvis Pressley in a nursing home?
Deadline is Monday 8th March 2021(UK) (23:59pm),If you haven’t done already Like us and stay with us at our Facebook page (if you are already liking us just share this post on twitter and facebook). Must be 18 or older to enter.
– 3 (Three) winners will receive 1 (one) copy each of Mindwarp & Pulse On Blu-Ray .
– There is no cash or another alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
– The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
– Comp hosted on behalf of Eureka Entertainment will deliver the prize to winning entry.
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter of this competition is The Peoples Movies.
– You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
– The competition is not opened to employees, family, friends of The Peoples Movies, Eureka Entertainment
– The Peoples Movies takes no responsibility for delayed, lost, stolen prizes as 99% won’t be coming from us but directly from the promoter.
– Prizes may take from days to a few months for delivery which is out of our control so please do not complain
– The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email for postal details and will be announced via facebook, sometimes we are unable to confirm winners directly.
– UK or Irish entries only
UK Competitions and Prize Draws at UKwins
ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions
Competition Hunter – UK Competitions Community
Like Wow – UK competition and freebie listings
Competition Database – Free UK Competitions