Put on your comfiest cardigan and spend some quality time with Academy Award* winner Tom Hanks when he takes on the role of childhood icon and broadcast legend Fred Rogers in A Beautiful Day In The Neighbourhood , coming to digital, Blu-ray™ and DVD this Summer from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
Tom Hanks (Cast Away) portrays Mister Rogers in a timely story of kindness triumphing over cynicism, based on the true story of a real-life friendship between Fred Rogers and journalist Tom Junod. After a jaded magazine writer, portrayed by Matthew Rhys (TV’s “The Americans”), is assigned a profile of Fred Rogers, he overcomes his skepticism, learning about kindness, love and forgiveness from America’s most beloved neighbour.
A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood is available to Download and Keep today and on Blu-ray and DVD on 8th June.
Thanks to Sony Pictures Home Entertainment fancy winning A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood on Blu-ray? To win a copy please answer the following question…
Q.What magazine did Tom Junod write for when he interviewed Mister Rodgers?
D.ESPN The Magazine
Deadline is Monday 8th June 2020 (UK) (23:59pm),If you haven’t done already Like us and stay with us at our Facebook page (if you are already liking us just share this post on twitter and facebook). Must be 13 or older to enter.
– ?(tbc) winners will receive 1 (one) A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD on Blu-Ray.
– There is no cash or another alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
– The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
– Comp hosted on behalf of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment will deliver the prize to winning entry.
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter of this competition is Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
– You must be at least 13 years old to enter.
– The competition is not opened to employees, family, friends of The Peoples Movies,Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
– The Peoples Movies takes no responsibility for delayed, lost, stolen prizes as 99% won’t be coming from us but directly from the promoter.
– Prizes may take from days to a few months for delivery which is out of our control so please do not complain
– The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email for postal details and will be announced via facebook, sometimes we are unable to confirm winners directly.
– Uk or Irish entries only