PICTUREHOUSE ENTERTAINMENT are delighted to announce that JUDY & PUNCH will be available on DVD, Blu-ray and Digital on 16 MARCH 2020.Fancy winning a Blu-Ray copy of the film?
Writer/director Mirrah Foulkes’s joyously irreverent debut turns the traditional story of Punch and Judy on its head and brings to life a devilishly delightful tale, starring Mia Wasikowska (Crimson Peak, Alice in Wonderland, Jane Eyre) and Damon Herriman (Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, Mindhunter, Top Of The Lake).
Famous puppeteers Judy (Wasikowska) and her husband Punch (Herriman) live in the town of Seaside. A strange place that is located nowhere near any sort of coastline, the town and its inhabitants are in thrall to a frenzy of witch hunts and superstition. But while the townspeople revel in the drama of the various trials and punishments, Judy and Punch provide welcome distraction with their magical puppet show. However, temptation can be found in every dark corner of Seaside, and the charismatic Punch succumbs to the women, the ale and adulation that await him at the local tavern. Despairing at her husband’s weakness, Judy forces the hungover Punch to focus on his responsibilities and leaves him to mind their baby for a morning, the repercussions of which lead to an ill-fated turn of events that Judy must avenge…
To win Judy& Punch on Blu-Ray please answer the following question…
Q.What animal did Mia Wasikowska walk across the Austrailian Outback in the 2013 film Tracks?
Deadline is Monday 6th April 2020 (UK) (23:59pm),If you haven’t done already Like us and stay with us at our Facebook page (if you are already liking us just share this post on twitter and facebook). Must be 15 or older to enter.
– 2 (two) winners will receive 1 (one) Judy& Punch on Blu-Ray/DVD
– There is no cash or another alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
– The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
– Comp hosted on behalf of Picturehouse Entertainment will deliver the prize to winning entry.
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter of this competition is Picturehouse Entertianment.
– You must be at least 15 years old to enter.
– The competition is not opened to employees, family, friends of The Peoples Movies,Picturehouse Entertainment
– The Peoples Movies takes no responsibility for delayed, lost, stolen prizes as 99% won’t be coming from us but directly from the promoter.
– Prizes may take from days to a few months for delivery which is out of our control so please do not complain
– The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email for postal details and will be announced via facebook, sometimes we are unable to confirm winners directly.
– Uk or Irish entries only