Eureka Entertainment to release Fred Dekker’s NIGHT OF THE CREEPS, a simultaneously frightening and hilarious 80s horror classic, in a Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) edition as part of the Eureka Classics range from 8 October 2018. Presented with a Limited Edition O-Card slipcase and booklet [First print run only]
When an alien experiment goes awry, it crashes to Earth in 1959 and infects a young college student. 27 years later, his cryogenically-frozen body is thawed out by fraternity pledges, and the campus is quickly overrun by alien creatures – whose victims come back as zombies! Fred Dekker’s supremely enjoyable throwback chiller deftly combines classic horror and sci-fi elements with delicious humour and loving in-jokes.
Presented for the first time on Blu-ray and DVD in the UK, this deluxe edition of Night of the Creeps features the original director’s cut and a host of special features.
Eureka Entertainment has created a new Trailer to promote this release…
DUAL FORMAT SPECIAL FEATURES
• Limited Edition O-Card slipcase [First Print Run Only]
• High-definition remaster of the director’s cut
• Original stereo soundtrack and 5.1 surround audio options, presented in PCM and DTS-HD MA respectively on the Blu-ray
• Audio commentary by writer / director Fred Dekker
• Audio commentary by actors Jason Lively, Tom Atkins, Steve Marshall and Jill Whitlow
• Thrill Me: Making Night of the Creeps – an hour-long series of video pieces on the making of the film featuring new interviews with cast and crew
• Tom Atkins: Man of Action featurette
• Video Interview with Fred Dekker
• Deleted Scenes
• Original theatrical ending
• Trivia track subtitles
• Theatrical trailer
• PLUS: A limited-edition booklet featuring a new essay by critic Craig Ian Mann [First Print Run Only]
“Overall, Creeps is witty, it’s scary, it’s gory, and it includes a number of one-liners that many film-fans still quote today” – IGN
A frightening and funny B-movie that deserves a place in any 80s horror collection. Night Of The Creeps will be released on 8th October on Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD).