MIDNIGHT SUN – a heartbreaking tale of love and dreams lost and realised – will be available on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download from 23 July 2018. The film is based on the Japanese film Song to the Sun and is directed by Scott Speer (Step Up Revolution). Starring Bella Thorne (The DUFF, The Babysitter, Disney’s Shake It Up) and Patrick Schwarzenegger (Grown Ups 2).
MIDNIGHT SUNtells the life-affirming story of 17-year-old Katie Price, sheltered since childhood with a rare disease that makes even the smallest amount of sunlight deadly. During the day she is housebound, but it is after nightfall that Katie’s world opens up, in the dark, when she ventures out to the local train station to play her guitar for travelers. One night, fate intervenes when she meets Charlie, an ex-high school all-star athlete, whom she has secretly admired for years. She hides her condition from him as the two embark on a uniquely powerful romance over one nearly perfect summer.
We have teamed up with Studiocanal and have 3 DVD copies up for grabs. To win a copy please answer the following question…
Q.Which of the Midnight Sun cast has a famous ‘Terminator’ father?
Deadline is Monday 13th August 2018(UK) (23:59pm),If you haven’t done already Like us and stay with us at our Facebook page (if you are already liking us just share this post on twitter and facebook). Must be 12 or older to enter.
– 3 (three) winners will receive 1 (one) Midnight Sun on DVD.
– There is no cash or another alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
– The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
– Comp hosted on behalf of Studiocanal will deliver the prize to winning entry.
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter of this competition is Studiocanal.
– You must be at least 12 years old to enter.
– The competition is not opened to employees, family, friends of The Peoples Movies, Studiocanal.
– The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse takes no responsibility for delayed, lost, stolen prizes as 99% won’t be coming from us but directly from the promoter.
– Prizes may take from days to a few months for delivery which is out of our control so please do not complain
– The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email for postal details and will be announced via facebook, sometimes we are unable to confirm winners directly.
– Uk or Irish entries only
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.