We love to spoil you at The People’s Movies with competitions and today a horror that’s been living up to it’s hype Sinister was released today in UK&Ireland. When great films come out we love to celebrate a great film by giving away some great prizes and our kind friends at Momentum Pictures have given us a poster for one lucky reader and as a extra bonus the winner will also receive a limited edition film bag to carry those spare trousers & underwear after you check Sinister out!
Desperately in need of a best seller to revive his struggling career, true crime writer Ellison (Ethan Hawke), moves his family to the scene of his most recent story; the unsolved, gruesome murder of a loving, happy suburban family.
Shunned by the local community and strained by his obligations to his family, the discovery of a batch of home movies in the attic offers Ellison shocking proof to the crime he is investigating. Ellison notices the same unidentified figure appearing in each of the 8mm films, leaving him convinced that all the incidents are linked by a truly bizarre connection. As his investigations uncover the terrifying truth he starts to lose his grip on reality and it soon becomes clear that he is placing his own family in harm’s way.
Sinister (Momentum Pictures) is out at UK cinemas on Friday 5th October. Read Our Review
To enter this competition please answer this simple question:
Q.What was director Scott Derrickson last directed film starring Keanu Reeves ?
[contact-form subject=”sinister” to=”firstname.lastname@example.org”] [contact-field label=”Your Answer” type=”text” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Address Line 1″ type=”text” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Address Line 2″ type=”text” /] [contact-field label=”Town name” type=”text” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”postcode” type=”text” /] [contact-field label=”I have read and understood the terms and conditions” type=”checkbox” /] [/contact-form]
Send Your Answer, Name, Address, Postcode and 2+8-5= to email@example.com, header your email as ‘Sinister’ , Deadline is Sunday 21st October 2012
Sinister is released in UK& Irish cinemas from the 5th of October and you can find out more on both Facebook and via their twitter: @Sinister_UK.
In the event the above form fails please refer to terms and conditions on how to enter
Terms and conditions
- This prize is non transferable.
- No cash alternatives apply.
- UK & Irish entries only
The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse and Momentum Pictures have the right to alter, delay or cancel this competition without any notice
- The competition is not opened to employees, family, friends of The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse,Universal Pictures employees
- This competition is promoted on behalf of Momentum Pictures
- If this prize becomes unavailable we have the right to offer an alternative prize instead.
- The Prize is to win Signed poster &Limited edition bag 1winner, 1 winner also to win poster too (tbc)
- To enter this competition you must send in your answer, name, address only, Deadline October 21ST, 2012 (2359hrs)
- Will only accept entries sent to the correct email (win [at] thepeoplesmovies [dot] com), any other entry via any other email will be void.
- If the above form fails please sent the information required from the form email it to win [at] thepeoplesmovies [dot] com (label sinister ) If any info required from the form is not sent in the email your entry will be void.
- automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified, which could result you been banned
- The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse takes no responsibility for delayed, lost, stolen prizes
- Prizes may take from days to a few months for delivery which is out of our control.
- The competition is opened to Aged 15 and over
- Unless Stated Please Do Not Include Telephone Numbers, we don’t need them and if you include your telephone number Cinehouse and The People’s Movies are not responsible for the security of the number.
- The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email
- This competition is bound by the rules of Scotland,England & Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland.
- By sending your entry for this competition you are confirming you have read and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.