Marley A documentary on the life, music, and legacy of Bob Marley, On April 20th Kevin MacDonald’s documentary MARLEY will arrive in the UK&Ireland and to celebrate the upcoming release we have a limited edition Marley Film Hessian poster to give away to one lucky winner.
Shangri-La Entertainment and Tuff Gong Pictures have produced, in association with Cowboy Films, this definitive film about one of the true and most loved international icons of the 20th Century: Bob Marley. His music and message of love and redemption are known throughout the world and his story has finally been brought to life in this definitive work by the acclaimed talent of Kevin Macdonald. Bob Marley’s universal appeal, impact on music history and his role as a social and political prophet is both unique and unparalleled. His music and message transcend culture, language and creed and resonate around the world today as powerfully as when he was alive. Only a handful of musicians have ever achieved such an impact and Bob Marley, though his life was far too short, stands among them.
As one of the most accomplished documentary and feature filmmakers of a new generation, Kevin Macdonald delivers the definitive work on Bob Marley, his life and a truly global influence. Filming took place as far afield as Ghana, Japan and the UK, in addition to Bob’s beloved Jamaica and the States, and marks the first time ever that his family has authorized the use of their own private archives.
To enter the competition all you have to do is follow us on twitter then re-tweet the competition and thats it! Simple no catch follow us and retweet! See below for link to our Twitter account and the re-tweet button is right at the very bottom of this page in “enjoyed this post”
Competition will close Tuesday 1st May 2012 (2359hrs)
Terms & Conditions
- All enteries must from UK & Ireland.
- You must be 15 years and over to enter the Peoples Movies/Cinehouse, Universal Pictures has right to refuse entry if suspicious
- The competition is to win Marley limited edition Hessian Poster no cash alternatives or exchanges accepted.
- The competition is not opened to employees, friends, family of The Peoples Movies, Universal Pictures
- deadline for comp is May 2nd 2012 (2359hrs).
- one entry per household
- Peoples Movies, have the right to change,alter or cancel the above comp with no notice.
- judges say is final
- The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse takes no responsibility for any damaged, late or lost/stolen prizes.
- Any entries that do not include name, answer, contact address or any of the required details will be void.
- All prizes come direct from supplier delivery time of prize can take anything from a few days to months.
- Unless Stated Please Do Not Include Telephone Numbers, we don’t need them
- To be eligable to enter comp you must follow us on twitter then re-tweet the comp
The winning family will be picked at random and contacted by DM on twitter
- The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email
- By sending your entry for this competition you are confirming you have read these Terms & Conditions.