To Celebrate Monday’s release of Studio Ghibli’s Whisper Of The Heart Cinehouse & The Peoples Movies has joined forces with Studio Canal to give 3 lucky Readers a chance to win the classic film on Double Play (DVD, Blu-Ray on one release).
From the creators of the Academy Award-winning Spirited Away comes a tale scripted by the legendary animator Hayao Miyazaki. Directed by his protégé Yoshifumi Kondo, this film is a simple tale about a young girl who falls in love and learns to believe in herself.
Her name is Suzuku Tsukishima and she is nearing the end of her final year of junior high. An avid bookworm, she devours books while quietly dreaming about becoming a writer. One day, she meets Seiji, a lad who has the ability to both irritate and charm her, often at the same time. He also harbors an unusual ambition: to build violins in Cremona, Italy.
Around the same time, she meets a kindly old man who owns an antique shop, who she later learns is Seiji’s grandfather. One item in the store particularly catches her eye – a strange statue of a cat with glittering eyes. Inspired by Seiji’s utter determination to realize his own dream, she writes a story about the feline-shaped sculpture coming to life.
To Win a copy of Whisper Of The Heart please answer the following Question:
Q.The Cat statue The Baron was seen once again in another Studio Ghibli film, what was that film called?
Send your answer , name, address to email@example.com have your email header As ‘Whisper of The Heart’
Deadline:January 29th , 2012 (2359hours).
Double Play Features: Storyboards / Background Artwork from “The Baron’s Story” / 4 Masterpieces of Naohisa Inoue: From Start to Finish /Behind the Microphone /TV Spots /Original Japanese Theatrical Trailers
/ Studio Ghibli Collection Trailers
Need inspiration to enter the competition ? Read our review here
Terms & Conditions
- All enteries must from UK & Ireland.
- You must be 12 years and over to enter the Peoples Movies/Cinehouse has right to refuse entry if suspicous
- The competition is to win, one of three Whisper of The Heart Double Play , no cash alternatives or exchanges accepted.
- The competition is not opened to employees, friends, family of The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse , Studio Canak
- deadline for comp is Sunday 29 January (2359hrs).
- one entry per household
- Peoples Movies/Cinehouse/Studio Canal have the right to change,alter or cancel the above comp with no notice.
- judges say is final
- The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse takes no responsibility for any damaged, late or lost/stolen prizes.
- Any entries that do not include name, answer, contact address or any of the required details will be void.
- All prizes come direct from supplier delivery time of prize can take anything from a few days to months.
- Unless Stated Please Do Not Include Telephone Numbers, The Peoples Movies & Cinehouse is not responsible for any cold calling spamming issues in result of including that number.
- The winning family will be picked at random and contacted by email
- By sending your entry for this competition you are confirming you have read these Terms & Conditions.
ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions