The lights are up in the shopping centres! The ads are on the telly! The Christmas gift guides are out! And it’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas…
But if you’re looking for an alternative to the traditional Christmas films then take a look at the wonderfully off-beat Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale (out now on DVD and Blu-ray), the REAL story of Santa Claus that will have everyone believing again…. whether you’ve been naughty or nice!
On the eve of Christmas a young boy sets out to discover the truth behind several strange goings on in his small isolated village. Why have all the reindeer been slaughtered? Who took all the hairdryers and radiators? And where have all the children gone? Seal the chimney, lock the doors, hide your children because the real Santa is coming to town.
So forget about the Christmas shopping and have a go at winning a copy of Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale on DVD along with some chocolate treats to enjoy while you watch, courtesy of Icon Home Entertainment.
Driven by his curiosity regarding a supposed archeological excavation located on a mountain near his remote rural home, young and adventurous Pietari stumbles upon the shocking, ugly truth about the being known the world over as Santa Claus.
Local legend suggests the jolly old man in the red suit was in reality a supernatural creature that, rather than rewarding children for being good, severely punished those who were naughty. When a large herd of reindeer on which Pietari’s father depends for his livelihood is found slaughtered, the townsfolk suspect it is the work of hungry wolves that have crossed into the area from the nearby slopes. But when all the local children mysteriously disappear overnight, Pietari fears the scientists on the mountain have unearthed something extremely sinister and very much alive from what is apparently “the largest burial mound in the world”.
We have a DVD with chocolate treats to give away to one lucky winner in joint competition with our little brother site Cinehouse and to win the choc-tastic prize please answer the following question:
Q.Which of these countries does not celebrate Christmas on December 25th?
Send your answer , name, address to win [at] thepeoplesmovies [dot] com have your email header As ‘Christmas’
Deadline:Saturday 10th December (2359hours).
Rare Exports Fan Hub Site (created by Cult Laboratories) – http://www.totalfanhub.com/rare-exports/
Terms & Conditions
- All enteries must from UK & Ireland
- You must be 15 years and over to enter the Peoples Movies/Cinehouse has right to refuse entry if suspicous
- The competition is to win, A Year’s digital subcription of Rare Exports:A Christmas Tale on DVD & Chocolate selection box no cash alternatives or exchanges accepted
- The competition is not opened to employees, friends, family of The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse , Icon Distribution
- deadline for comp is Saturday 10th December (2359hrs), Prizes are been aimed to be sent out December 12th 2012.
- one entry per household
- Peoples Movies/Cinehouse/Icon Distribution have the right to change,alter or cancel the above comp with no notice.
- judges say is final
- The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse takes no responsibility for any damaged, late or lost/stolen prizes.
- Any entries that do not include name, answer, contact address or any of the required details will be void.
- All prizes come direct from supplier delivery time of prize can take anything from a few days to months.
- Unless Stated Please Do Not Include Telephone Numbers, The Peoples Movies & Cinehouse is not responsible for any cold calling spamming issues in result of including that number.
- all winners will be picked at random and contacted by email
- By sending your entry for this competition you are confirming you have read these Terms & Conditions