When a comicbook movie is adapted for the big screen and its from the Marvel comicbook its now become tradition that Stan Lee the creator of Spiderman as well as many other great classic titles has to have a cameo in the movie. Its like at Christmas you do certain things every year so Stan the man has to be in a marvel movie, but a friend told me he’s not going to be in the next one (which Im sure he will and has already done his bit),but Movieweb today have reported his cameo is now confirmed in Spiderman Re-boot.
If there’s going to be one movie he has to be it has be his own creation Spiderman which is shooting in Los Angeles at this moment and what what Lee will be doing no one knows yet though Im sure Stan the man knows, here’s what he had to say….
My pal Avi Arad, producer of the new Spider-Man, called to tell me how excited he is about the film. Then came the surprise– Avi told me my cameo is all set for Spidey 4, and when he described it, I realized it’s the best, most unusual one yet!”
Dont expect Mr Marvel Comics to spill the beans as his cameo appearances have become a highlight for some fans, like a Where’s Wally story to see if you can spot him.
“I wish I could tell you what my cameo is, but that would kill the surprise. But I’ll tell you this much-I’m finally in an action scene!”
I’m sure over time someone will spill the beans on exactly what he’ll be doing for now we can just wait for the next marvel movie Thor which he’ll probably in somewhere. As for the news of the following Marvel comics movie after Thor, X-Men First Class a possible description of the first trailer for the movie has appeared online as 20th Century Fox have started to test screen the new trailer.
Here’s some details that Movieweb have posted online beware details below maybe spoilers
-The trailer opens with the 20th Century Fox logo which pans up as the two spotlight beams cross and form a white “X” on the left of the screen. A white circle goes around the “X” forming the X-Men logo, as Magneto’s helmet comes up on the right.
– Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen voice over the opening lines about destiny and which side will you stand for as scenes of each in their previous X-Men movie roles flash until the entire screen flashes from white to black.
– A very young Xavier and Erik meet for the first time, followed by a different angle of the scene from the opening of X-Men in the concentration camp.
– Camera pans outside of an old castle-style building that greatly resembles the X-mansion. McAvoy and Fassbender are seen walking through the halls. The words “One wanted peace” flash by Xavier.
– Scene transitions to Erik yelling dramatically as metal tables in the room begin to float around him. Xavier and Mags shake hands with a tall man in a lab coat introduced as Dr. McCoy.
– The words “The other was too far gone” flash as a very pissed off Erik storms through a hallway killing guards as he passes them.
– Cut scene to what appears to be a red Nightcrawler with swords taking out a room full of people; the close up reveals Azazel’s face.
– The Hellfire Club stand next to Xavier on a bed as Emma goes into diamond form. Oliver Platt and Kevin Bacon were next to Emma in black aristocratic clothes, with Emma wearing the exact same outfit from the Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon.
– Mystigue on a bed with her skin turning black; Beast is shown transforming, with his feet growing and toes webbing and fur growing.
– Havok shoots a red beam of energy — looks almost exactly like cyclops’s eye beam, but larger — from his chest (SIDE NOTE: Havok’s powers in comics have always had a blue energy, this change may be to relate his character to Cyclops).
– It then shows Beast all blue and furry (looking almost exactly like Kelsey Grammer in make-up) in the pilot seat of a crashing jet, followed by several rockets flying towards an island.
– Xavier’s face goes all CGI and his head begins to go bald as he mentally pulls a large ship that was sinking out of the water, as well as some smaller boats around it (seems to allude to Xavier have telekinesis).
– Back to Xavier (with hair) telling Erik he only wanted peace for him, and he replies there was never a chance for anyone to have that.
– Final scene: Erik picks up a black helmet, then he is shown from behind wearing a black and red suit (no cape or coat though) and the helmet. Screen cuts to black and the X-Men: First Class logo shows up (the one described above), then the release date.
Above is taken straight from the extract of Moviewebs post, So what do you think? Looking forward to the movie? Will this be perfect closure to the franchise or is it the start of more? Post your comments below.
Expect the trailer to appear online in the next 4 to 6 weeks.