To celebrate the release of ‘Do You Believe?’ – on digital and DVD 4th September – we are giving away a DVD courtesy of Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment.
An A-list cast team up with the makers of the hit film God’s Not Dead for a multi-layered examination of faith and redemption in the modern world.
The writer and director of the hit film God’s Not Dead (which grossed over $60million) have come up with another fresh and bold examination of faith in the modern world in DO YOU BELIEVE?, featuring an outstanding, all-star cast including Sean Astin, Mira Sorvino, Delroy Lindo, Brian Bosworth, Cybill Shepherd and even The Fall Guy and The Six Million Dollar Man himself Lee Majors.
Starring the brilliant, and underrated, Ted McGinley, as the conflicted pastor who sets the multilayered story into motion, this is a bold and moving film, reminiscent of the classics Crash and Short Cuts, that plucks at the heartstrings and stirs the soul.
Q.What upcoming popular sci-fi Netflix second season (out October) is Sean Astin about to star in as a character called Bob Newby?
Deadline is Monday 28th August 2017 (23:59pm),If you haven’t done already Like us and stay with us at our Facebook page (if you are already liking us just share this post on twitter and facebook). Must be 15 or older to enter.
– 1 (one) winners will receive 1 (one) Do You Believe On DVD.
– There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
– The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
– Comp hosted on behalf of Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment. will deliver the prize to winning entry.
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter of this competition is Fetch Publicity.
– You must be at least 15 years old to enter.
– The competition is not opened to employees, family, friends of The Peoples Movies , Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment..
– The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse takes no responsibility for delayed, lost, stolen prizes as 99% won’t be coming from us but directly from promoter.
– Prizes may take from days to a few months for delivery which is out of our control so please do not complain
– The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email for postal details and will be announced via facebook, sometimes we are unable to confirm winners directly.
– Uk or Irish entries only
The founder of The People's Movies, started the site 20th November 2008.The site has excelled past all expectations with many only giving the site months and it's still going strong. A lover of French Thrillers, Post Apocalyptic films, Asian cinema. 2009 started Cinehouse to start his 'cinema education' learning their is life outside mainstream cinema. Outside of film, love to travel with Sorrento, Guangzhou and Manchester all favourite destinations.Musically loves David Bowie, Fishbone, Radiohead.