Julia Ducournau’s stunning horror RAW sinks its teeth into cinemas April 7th. To celebrate, we’ve teamed up with Universal Pictures to give you the chance to win a copy of the film’s soundtrack on vinyl/CD – we have two to give away.
From debut writer/director Julia Ducournau and starring Garance Marillier, Ella Rumpf and Rabah Naït Oufella, RAW features a stunning soundtrack which includes new music from award-winning British composer Jim Williams.
Check out the RAW trailer:
Everyone in Justine’s (Garance Marillier) family is a vet. And a vegetarian. At sixteen, she’s a brilliant student starting out at veterinary school where she experiences a decadent, merciless and dangerously seductive world. Desperate to fit in, she strays from her family principles and eats RAW meat for the first time. Justine will soon face the terrible and unexpected consequences as her true self begins to emerge…
For your chance to win, just answer the below question:
Q. What is RAW’s protagonist, Justine studying to be:
a) A dentist
b) A vet
c) A butcher
Deadline is Monday 1st May 2017 (23:59pm),If you haven’t done already Like us and stay with us at our Facebook page (if you are already liking us just share this post on twitter and facebook). Must be 15 or older to enter.
Terms and conditions
1. Closing date 1st May 2017
2. No alternative prize available
3. The Prize must be delivered to one UK address.
4. All prizes elements are subject to availability.
5. The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value.
6. Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
7. If the Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize, the prize will be awarded to Winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
8. No cash alternative is offered for any Prizes and they are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
9. The competition is not opened to employees, family, friends of The Peoples Movies, Universal Pictures.
10. The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse takes no responsibility for delayed, lost, stolen prizes as 99% won’t be coming from us but directly from the promoter.
11. Prizes may take from days to a few months for delivery which is out of our control so please do not complain
12.The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email for postal details and will be announced via facebook, sometimes we are unable to confirm winners directly.