Trapped inside a haunted house, a body builder battles a gruesome ghost, hell-bent on revenge in Shinichi Fukazawa’s tongue-in-cheek splatter comedy. Originally released in Japan as The Japanese Evil Dead, BLOODY MUSCLE BODY BUILDER is an affectionate tribute to Sam Raimi’s EVIL DEAD films, featuring an incompetent, square-jawed anti-hero and grungy stop-motion effects.
Featuring original artwork by Graham Humphreys (THE EVIL DEAD, A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET) and available for the first time with English subtitles.
After a surprise phone call interrupts his daily workout, beefy body builder Shinji agrees to meet his photojournalist ex-girlfriend to help with her research on haunted houses. Accompanied by a professional psychic, they visit an abandoned house once owned by Shinji’s father. But inside the house, a dark secret lingers and they find themselves trapped and tormented by a relentless ghost with a 30-year grudge …
From the land famous for cursed VHS tapes, comes a ‘forgotten video nasty’. Unleashed from a mysterious Tokyo cellar and available for the first time in the UK, the Bloody Muscle Body Builder invites fans of bizarro, lo-fi cinema on a far out journey … into hell.
Bloody Muscle Body Body Builder In Hell is now out on Blu-ray and DVD (read our review) from Terracotta Distribution who have kindly given us 3 DVD Copies to give away. To win a copy please answer the following question…
Q.What classic Comedy horror does Bloody Muscle Body Builder In Hell pay tribute to?
Deadline is Monday 1st May 2017 (UK) (23:59pm),If you haven’t done already Like us and stay with us at our Facebook page (if you are already liking us just share this post on twitter and facebook). Must be 18 or older to enter.
– 3 (three) winners will receive 1 (one) Bloody Muscle Body Builder In Hell On DVD.
– There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
– The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
– Comp hosted on behalf of Terracotta Distribution will deliver the prize to winning entry.
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter of this competition is Terracotta Distribution.
– You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
– The competition is not opened to employees, family, friends of The Peoples Movies , Terracotta Distribution..
– The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse takes no responsibility for delayed, lost, stolen prizes as 99% won’t be coming from us but directly from promoter.
– Prizes may take from days to a few months for delivery which is out of our control so please do not complain
– The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email for postal details and will be announced via facebook, sometimes we are unable to confirm winners directly.
– Uk or Irish entries only