It’s an intense, virtually non-stop series of unbelievable fight sequences set to an electrifying kick-ass score by Linkin Park vocalist, keyboardist and rhythm guitarist Mike Shinoda and reaffirms Gareth Evans’ reputation as a director to watch and further confirms Iko Uwais’ status as both an outstanding fight choreographer and as one of world’s most impressive new action movie stars.
The Raid (Momentum Pictures) blasts onto DVD and Blu-ray on the 24th September and to celebrate, we have the ultimate prize give away!
Deep in the heart of one of Jakarta’s most deprived slums stands an impenetrable high-rise apartment block. To most it is 30 floors of Hell to be avoided at all cost but for many of the city’s most dangerous killers and gangsters, including the area’s most notorious crime lord, it is a fortress-like safe house protecting them from the law. Even for the bravest and most experienced police officers it is considered a no-go area.
In a desperate bid to flush these violent criminals and their leader from their haven once and for all, an elite SWAT team is tasked with infiltrating the building and raiding the apartments floor by floor, taking out anyone who stands in their way. Cloaked under the cover of pre-dawn darkness, the SWAT members make their move and enter the block not realizing that this is the easier part of the mission. Once inside, it soon becomes terrifyingly apparent that the real problem at hand is surviving long enough to be able to get out again.
To win this fantastic prize for an fantastic film please answer the following question:
Q.Jakarta is the city The Raid is based in, What country is the city the capital of?
[contact-form subject=”The Raid” to=”firstname.lastname@example.org”] [contact-field label=”Your Answer” type=”text” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Address Line 1″ type=”text” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Address Line 2″ type=”text” /] [contact-field label=”Postcode” type=”text” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”10-10+12=” type=”text” /] [contact-field label=”I have read, understood the terms and conditions” type=”checkbox” /] [/contact-form]
Competition ends Sunday 14th October 2012(2359hrs) You must be at least Aged 18years or older to enter.
In event the above form fails please refer to terms&conditions on how to enter
Terms and conditions
- This prize is non transferable.
- No cash alternatives apply.
- UK & Irish entries only
The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse and Momentum Pictures have the right to alter, delay or cancel this competition without any notice
- The competition is not opened to employees, family, friends of The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse,Momentum Pictures employees
- This competition is promoted on behalf of Momentum Pictures
- If this prize becomes unavailable we have the right to offer an alternative prize instead.
- The Prize is to win the The Raid BLU-RAY, t-shirt, poster
- To enter this competition you must send in your answer, name, address only, Deadline October 14th, 2012 (2359hrs)
- Will only accept entries sent to the correct email (win [at] thepeoplesmovies [dot] com), any other entry via any other email will be void.
- If the above form fails please sent the information required from the form email it to win [at] thepeoplesmovies [dot] com (label The Campaign) If any info required from the form is not sent in the email your entry will be void.
- automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified, which could result you been banned
- The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse takes no responsibility for delayed, lost, stolen prizes
- Prizes may take from days to a few months for delivery which is out of our control.
- The competition is opened to Aged 18 and over
- Unless Stated Please Do Not Include Telephone Numbers, we don’t need them and if you include your telephone number Cinehouse and The People’s Movies are not responsible for the security of the number.
- The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email
- This competition is bound by the rules of Scotland,England & Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland.
- By sending your entry for this competition you are confirming you have read and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.