A musical icon, an incredible story. His masterpiece will live forever, that legend is Claude Francois better known to his fans as CloClo. Today Studiocanal have released CloClo on DVD, Bluray and to celebrate the release we have 3 copies of the film on DVD to be won!
While England was rocked by The Beatles, France was going crazy for Claude François, aka CLOCLO. Directed by Florent-Emilio Siri (Hostage) and written by Julien Rappeneau (Burma Conspiracy, 36) CLOCLO is, in the vein of La Vie en Rose, a powerful biopic of one of the most famous French singers.
Starring Jérémie Renier (In Bruges, Potiche) CLOCLO draws the portrait of a complex character who became a legend in his country and reached international fame with his famous song Comme D’Habitude adapted as My Way by Frank Sinatra.
The destiny of Claude François, who died at the age of 39, continues to fascinate fans more than 30 years later. He was a much-loved star and shrewd businessman, great showman and marketing magician, hit machine and magazine publisher, but also family man and ladies’ man.
CLOCLO is the fascinating story of a man whose ambition drove him straight to the top, but ultimately led him to a tragic end.
To win this film on DVD we have 3 copies to give away and to win a copy please answer the following easy question:
Q.What is the name of the song Claude François wrote and sang the song that Frank Sinatra adapted as My Way?
- E-mail your answer, name, address,postcode
- Answer 5+6-7=
- To double your chances like us at Facebook (your entry becomes double), include your facebook name with email
- Send the above all to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the contest is 23rd September 2012 (2359hrs)
Fancy another chance to win CloClo? Why not enter the Cinehouse comp too, enter here!
Terms and conditions
- This prize is non transferable.
- No cash alternatives apply.
- UK & Irish entries only
The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse and Studiocanal have the right to alter, delay or cancel this competition without any notice
- The competition is not opened to employees, family, friends of The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse,Studiocanal employees
- This competition is promoted on behalf of Studiocanal.
- If this prize becomes unavailable we have the right to offer an alternative prize instead.
- The Prize is to win Cloclo on 3 DVDs
- To enter this competition you must send in your answer, name, address only, Deadline September 23rd, 2012 (2359hrs)
- Will only accept entries sent to the correct email (win [at] thepeoplesmovies [dot] com), any other entry via any other email will be void.
- If the above form fails please email answer, name address postcode only plus any other instructions to win [at] thepeoplesmovies [dot] com
- automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified, which could result you been banned.
- The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse takes no responsibility for delayed, lost, stolen prizes
- Prizes may take from days to a few months for delivery which is out of our control.
- The competition is opened to Aged 13 and over
- Unless Stated Please Do Not Include Telephone Numbers, we don’t need them and if you include your telephone number Cinehouse and The People’s Movies are not responsible for the security of the number.
- The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email
- This competition is bound by the rules of Scotland,England & Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland.
- By sending your entry for this competition you are confirming you have read and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.