Zach Galifianakis and Will Ferrell’s new film The Campaign, hits cinemas on September 28th. To celebrate the meeting of these two comedy giants, we have some official The Campaign merchandise to give away.
When long-term congressman Cam Brady (Will Ferrell) commits a major public gaffe before an upcoming election, a pair of ultra-wealthy CEOs plot to put up a rival candidate and gain influence over their North Carolina district. Their man: naive Marty Huggins (Zach Galifianakis), director of the local Tourism Centre. At first, Marty appears to be the unlikeliest possible choice but, with the help of his new benefactors’ support, a cutthroat campaign manager and his family’s political connections; he soon becomes a contender who gives the charismatic Cam plenty to worry about.
We have 5 merchandise sets to give away including a t-shirt, hat, bag and campaign buttons to show your support. For your chance to win, just answer the question below.
Q.The Campaign is helmed by this acclaimed director. He is known for box office hits such as the Austin Powers franchise, the Meet the Parents franchise and Dinner for Schmucks. Name this director.
a.) Steven Spielberg
b.) Jay Roach
c.) Ron Howard
If you’re feeling lucky and fancy your chances at winning a trip to Washington D.C. too, then head on over to The Campaign Swing-o-meter and pledge your vote for Marty Huggins or Cam Brady. Will you #VoteForMarty or #VoteForCam ?
Keep up to date with The Campaign on www.facebook.com/TheCampaignMovieUK
The Campaign is in cinemas 28th September.
© 2011 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
Competition ends Sunday 7th October 2012(2359hrs) You must be at least Aged 15 years or older to enter.
In event the above form fails please refer to terms&conditions on how to enter
Terms and conditions
- This prize is non transferable.
- No cash alternatives apply.
- UK & Irish entries only
The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse and Warner Bros Entertainment have the right to alter, delay or cancel this competition without any notice
- The competition is not opened to employees, family, friends of The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse,Warner Bros Entertainment employees
- This competition is promoted on behalf of Studiocanal
- If this prize becomes unavailable we have the right to offer an alternative prize instead.
- The Prize is to win the The Campaign Merchandise Packs, 5 Winners
- To enter this competition you must send in your answer, name, address only, Deadline October 7th, 2012 (2359hrs)
- Will only accept entries sent to the correct email (win [at] thepeoplesmovies [dot] com), any other entry via any other email will be void.
- If the above form fails please sent the information required from the form email it to win [at] thepeoplesmovies [dot] com (label The Campaign) If any info required from the form is not sent in the email your entry will be void.
- automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified, which could result you been banned
- The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse takes no responsibility for delayed, lost, stolen prizes
- Prizes may take from days to a few months for delivery which is out of our control.
- The competition is opened to Aged 15 and over
- Unless Stated Please Do Not Include Telephone Numbers, we don’t need them and if you include your telephone number Cinehouse and The People’s Movies are not responsible for the security of the number.
- The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email
- This competition is bound by the rules of Scotland,England & Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland.
- By sending your entry for this competition you are confirming you have read and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.