Mark ‘Luke Skywalker’ Hamill returns to the screen in his first ever starring role in a British film. Airborne (Chelsea Films) arrives on DVD 30th July and to celebrate its release, we have copies of the film up for grabs!
Hell quite literally breaks loose at 30,000 feet as passengers on board a Trans-Atlantic bound for New York come face-to-face with an ancient evil. Airborne is a Twilight Zone-esque thriller with a hint of the supernatural and some amazing production values.
As a severe storm front rapidly closes in on the UK, all flights out of East Midlands airport are cancelled – all save Atlantic Sky Airways Flight 686, bound for New York. Shortly after take-off, several passengers become concerned when one of their number inexplicably goes missing. Their anxieties are further increased when it becomes apparent that the flight has veered off course and it is revealed that the plane is carrying an interesting item of cargo: a rare and extremely valuable ancient Chinese vase. The assumption is that terrorists are responsible, but nobody on board is showing their hand – for now. With tensions rising amongst the passengers and crew, violence soon breaks out, forcing those behind the deadly plot to expose their identities.
Meanwhile, on the ground, concerned aviation chiefs and the military have together authorised the launch of fighter jets to deal with what they believe could be a deadly hijack situation. But hijacking is soon proved to be the least of anybody’s worries when the owner of the vase recounts a myth surrounding its ancient origins.
Read our review of Airbourne here, To enter the the competition please complete the following
[contact-form subject=”airbourne” to=”firstname.lastname@example.org”] [contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”What \’fishy\’ Japanese named film did Mark Hamill also star in this year?” type=”textarea” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Name,Address, Postcode” type=”textarea” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”I have Read and Agreed To Terms&Conditions” type=”checkbox” /] [/contact-form]
Deadline for This competition is August 19th (2359hrs)
Terms and Conditions
- This prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternatives apply.
- UK & Irish entries only
The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse and Chelsea Films have the right to alter, delay or cancel this competition without any notice
- The competition is not opened to employees, family, friends of The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse,Chelsea films employees
- This competition is promoted on behalf of Chelsea Films
- The Prize is to win Airbourne on DVD
- To enter this competition you must send in your answer, name, address only, Deadline August 19th, 2012 (2359hrs)
- Will only accept entries sent to the correct email (win [at] thepeoplesmovies [dot] com), any other entry via any other email will be void.
- If the above form fails please email answer, name address postcode only plus any other instructions to email@example.com
- automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified, which could result you been banned.
- The Peoples Movies, Cinehouse takes no responsibility for delayed, lost, stolen prizes
- The competition is opened to Aged 18 and over
- Unless Stated Please Do Not Include Telephone Numbers, we don’t need them
- The winning entries will be picked at random and contacted by email
- By sending your entry for this competition you are confirming you have read and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.