A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future where the sport of boxing has gone high-tech, “Real Steel” stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.
The People’s Movies have joined forces with the good people at Dreamworks to give our readers a chance to win one of two pairs of tickets up for grabs, to win those tickets answer the following easy question:
Q.evangeline Lily starred in the cult tv series Lost, which other Real Steel cast member also appeared in Lost too?
email your name, town to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also remember to enter follow The Peoples Movies on Twitter @thepeoplesmovie
Its a short deadline of Thursday September 15th (2359hrs), winners contacted Friday Morning
Terms & Conditions
- All enteries must be able to travel to London on September 19th
- You must be 16 years and over to enter the Peoples Movies/dreamworks has right to refuse entry if suspicous
- The competition is to win 1 of 2 pairs of tickets to see real steel preview in london september 19th, no cash alternatives or exchanges accepted
- The prize does not include travel expenses or accommodation.
- deadline for comp is thursday 15th September (2359hrs)
- one entry per household
- Peoples Movies/dreamworks have the right to change,alter or cancel the above comp with no notice.
- judges say is final
- The Peoples Movies takes no responsibility for any damaged, late or lost/stolen prizes.
- Any entries which do not include name, answer, will be void
- all winners will be picked at random and contacted by email